Eric entered the commercial brokerage business after receiving a degree in finance and MBA in real estate from Bentley University. He has experience in retail, office and industrial sales and leasing, with notable transactions involving such entities as Polar Corporation Aerospace, Allstate Insurance, Cricket Wireless, Popeyes Chicken, Boost Mobile, Access Health CT, True Benefits, and PSA Healthcare.
He also brings extensive experience in multifamily investment sales and management, with a focus on value-add opportunities and creative financing. In 2018, he completed the highly regarded CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation to bring further financial investment knowledge to his clients’ real estate decisions.
Professional Affiliations & Awards:
- 2022 President, Connecticut CCIM Chapter
- 2021 CT CCIM DealMaker Award, Multifamily Sale
- 2019 CT CCIM DealMaker Award, Multifamily Sale & Office Lease
- 2018 CCIM CT DealMaker Award, Office Sale
- 2017 CCIM CT DealMaker Award, Multifamily Sale
- 2016 CCIM CT DealMaker Award, Multifamily Sale
- CT Commercial Real Estate Alliance, Former committee member