DEALS DONE RIGHT
Since 1919, Amodio & Co has owned, developed, and brokered nearly every property type, bringing extensive experience to our clients. We bring creative solutions to ensure your deal happens and that it is done right. As a boutique commercial firm, we care about long term relationships, providing our clients with the utmost attention to accomplish their specific real estate goals in Connecticut and Massachusetts.
To provide superior commercial real estate services, conducting our business in an ethical manner through the use of best practices, referrals and continuing education with a dedicated commitment to client satisfaction and increased transaction volume.
Amodio & Co is an independent commercial real estate firm dedicated to strengthening our relationships to deliver quality services to our clients.
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards
- Trusted personal relationships
- Local market expertise
Frank has over 40 years of experience in the Commercial Real Estate field as a property owner, developer and broker. His expertise spans all asset types including industrial, multifamily, office, investment, self storage and retail. Frank’s areas of specialty include investment sales, landlord/tenant representation and consulting services. Property management experience includes multifamily, industrial, self storage, office and retail properties.
He has personally re-developed and converted over 600,000 square feet of single tenant industrial space to multi tenant use, achieving 100% occupancy within 18 months. His development experience includes ground up and retrofit build-out of industrial and retail projects.
Frank has extensive experience in leasing to such tenants as United Technologies Corporation, Iron Mountain, The State of Connecticut, Day Berry and Howard, General Electric and Hospital of Central Connecticut.
Frank’s career has included 30 years of experience in transportation and warehousing, as well as the records management industry. In 2018, Frank completed the highly regarded CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation to bring further financial investment knowledge to his clients’ real estate decisions.
- 2017 Education Chair, CCIM Connecticut Chapter
- 2016 CCIM CT DealMaker Award, Industrial Lease
- Board member, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- Committee chair, CT Commercial Real Estate Alliance
- Board member, CT Association of Realtors
- Board trustee, Goodwin College and past chair
- Board member, Goodwin College Foundation
- Board member, CW Resources and past chair
- Committee member, Goodwin College building committee
- Committee member, Goodwin College Foundation, investment committee
Eric entered the commercial brokerage business after receiving a degree in finance and MBA in real estate, at Bentley University. He has experience in retail, office and industrial sales and leasing, with notable transactions involving such entities as Polar Corporation Aerospace, Allstate Insurance, Cricket Wireless, Popeyes Chicken, Boost Mobile, Access Health CT, True Benefits, and PSA Healthcare.
He also brings extensive experience in multifamily investment sales and management, with a focus on value-add opportunities and creative financing. In 2018, he completed the highly regarded CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation to bring further financial investment knowledge to his clients’ real estate decisions.
Professional Affiliations & Awards:
- 2019 Secretary, CCIM Connecticut Chapter
- 2018 Education Chair, CCIM Connecticut Chapter
- 2017 Events Chair, CCIM Connecticut Chapter
- Committee member, CT Commercial Real Estate Alliance
- 2018 CCIM CT DealMaker Award, Office Sale
- 2017 CCIM CT DealMaker Award, Multifamily Sale
- 2016 CCIM CT DealMaker Award, Multifamily Sale