Frank has over 40 years of experience in the Commercial Real Estate field as a property owner, developer and broker. His expertise spans all asset types including industrial, multifamily, office, investment, self storage and retail. Frank’s areas of specialty include investment sales, landlord/tenant representation and consulting services. Property management experience includes multifamily, industrial, self storage, office and retail properties.
He has personally re-developed and converted over 600,000 square feet of single tenant industrial space to multi tenant use, achieving 100% occupancy within 18 months. His development experience includes ground up and retrofit build-out of industrial and retail projects.
Frank has extensive experience in leasing to such tenants as United Technologies Corporation, Iron Mountain, The State of Connecticut, Day Berry and Howard, General Electric and Hospital of Central Connecticut.
Frank’s career has included 30 years of experience in transportation and warehousing, as well as the records management industry. In 2018, Frank completed the highly regarded CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation to bring further financial investment knowledge to his clients’ real estate decisions.
- 2019 CCIM CT DealMaker Award, Office Lease
- 2017 Education Chair, CCIM Connecticut Chapter
- 2016 CCIM CT DealMaker Award, Industrial Lease
- Board member, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- Committee chair, CT Commercial Real Estate Alliance
- Board member, CT Association of Realtors
- Board trustee, Goodwin College and past chair
- Board member, Goodwin College Foundation
- Board member, CW Resources and past chair
- Committee member, Goodwin College building committee
- Committee member, Goodwin College Foundation, investment committee